Monday, May 9, 2011

My Little Princess! :)

Her smile makes my day bright
It just makes me feel light
And just to see her sleep tight
I would love to have sleepless nights

People say she looks similar to me
Which I have never agreed upon
For she has always been my angel
A princess who makes me alive

Her small hands that curls my fingers
Those soft legs that kick me softly ,
Every art of her makes me adore her
For she is the special one for me

The bonding between us has reached peaks
For now I just cannot imagine,
The fact that she is gonna leave me
Just leaving tears behind me

Still , I put up a cheerful front
And wave her a bye with a kiss ,
A kiss that ensures closeness forever
As I cannot be myself without her

Time just flies away with her
As she just carried me with her
But , those memories shall always remain
Locked in my heart forever

I can write much more about her
For now , I am just out of words
The reason why I cannot portray her
Is that beautiful things put me at a stop

As of now , I love so much baby
Forever till my last breath
Its you who I will always possess
As the costliest treasure in my life.

LOVE YOU LOADS  "IMPLIE KUTTY"
                                                 
                       From K.Sriram Kumar  To My Dearest Niece Samyuktha
                                                                                                       
                                                                                                               29/04/11

2 comments:

Kram said...

Fantastic! Fabulous! Brilliant! Superb! very very well written! the best ever!

Sriram said...

thanks a lot! !:)